Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Same Day patients at Stations 53 and 63 >18 years old.
- Able to speak and read English.
- Able to give verbal consent.
- Patient is <18 years of age.
- Patient received sedation prior to arriving at stations 53 and 63.
- Unable to give consent.
- Patient has had a therapist-provided relaxation therapy such as massage or guided imagery on same day prior to being admitted to Station 53/63.
- Subject is in severe immunocompromised state.
- Subject is pregnant.
- Known allergy or sensitivity to gloves or massage oil.