Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age ≥ 18 years old.
- Prescribed a course of at least 15 daily fractions of RT for curative intent of any malignancy.
- Willing to attend mindfulness-based intervention (MBI) sessions weekly during RT.
- Able to transport themselves to scheduled MBI sessions in the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center (DAHLC).
- Able to complete questionnaire(s) by themselves.
- Native English speaker (MBI sessions, videos, and QOL questionnaires are only available in English).
- ECOG Performance Status 0-2.
- Prescribed a course of RT with fewer than 15 consecutive, daily fractions.
- Unable or unwilling to attend required MBI sessions.