Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Be a patient who has been living with one of the following health conditions for at least 6 months:
- High blood pressure;
- Heart disease / clogged arteries;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease;
- Peripheral neuropathy / nerve damage;
- COPD or other lung problem;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Cognitive impairment interfering with completion of the survey.