Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age > or = 18 years old .
- Patients willing to participate and provide an informed consent .
- Patients undergoing an elective surgical procedure that requires use of non-depolarizing NMBA agents administered intraoperatively.
- Patients with unilateral disorders, such as stroke, carpal tunnel syndrome, broken wrist with nerve damage, Dupuytren contracture, or any similar wrist injury.
- Patients with systemic neuromuscular diseases such as myasthenia gravis.
- Patients with significant organ dysfunction that can significantly affect pharmacokinetics of neuromuscular blocking and reversal agents, i.e., severe renal impairment or end-stage liver disease.