Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Adults, age >18 years old.
- Adult patients referred for coronary angiography with possible coronary revascularization or adjunctive invasive diagnostic testing (IVUS/OCT, FFR, or iFR).
- Receipt of LMWH at treatment dose (not DVT prophylaxis dose) within 6 hours of coronary angiography.
- Prior GP IIb/IIIa use within the previous 72 hours.
- Use of warfarin (vitamin K antagonist) or direct oral anticoagulant.
- Patients on LMWH bridging strategy.
- PCI within prior 30 days.
- Planned use of bivalirudin as the procedural anticoagulant.
- Rotational atherectomy.
- Excimer laser coronary angioplasty.
- Chronic total occlusions.
- Patients with active bleeding disorders or bleeding diathesis.
- Patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Patient with clinical evidence of cardiogenic shock (defined as SBP<90 mmHg for ≥30 min OR support to maintain SBP ≥90 mmHg AND evidence of end-organ hypoperfusion (urine output <30 mL/h or cool extremities).
- Chronic kidney disease stage 4/5 (GFR 30 mL/min).