Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Participants in I-PCIT and PCIT-au group will be enrolled from the outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic in La Crosse WI.
- Children, ages 2.5- 7 years old.
- Children whose measure of EBP rated above the clinically significant range (T-score ≥ 60) on ECBI.
- Eligible families will have to commit to a full course of treatment.
- Patients who have answered yes to research authorization.
- Children of patients who have answered yes to research authorization.
- Children with an intellectual disability, Autistic Disorder, or a psychotic disorder.
- The inability of parents to attend sessions daily.
- Patients that answered no to research authorization