Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
Spine Center Employees
- Member of Mayo Clinic Spine Center staff (operations. supervisors. healthcare providers [physician, nurse, nurse practitioner]) from Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
- Willing to shadow, interview and debrief.
- Patients who visit the Mayo Clinic Spine Center.
- Any patient event that is associated with one or more of the primary departments aligned with the Spine Center (Division of Pain Medicine, Musculoskeletal Radiology – Interventional Spine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and PM&R) will be included. Additionally, any radiologic events will be included
- Patients with less than 1 year of interaction will be excluded.
- If a patient has between 1 and 2 years of interaction, then a “terminal event” will be appended to the data.
- If a patient has more than 2 years of interactions, the data will be truncated at 2 years and a “ongoing event” will be appended to the data.