Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- Fulfillment of the ACR/EULAR 2010 classification criteria for RA.
- Moderate or high disease activity, according to CDAI ≥ 10, at the baseline visit.
- Intent to modify DMARD therapy (i.e., adding a DMARD, switching to a new DMARD, or changing DMARD dosage) by the patient and HCP, excluding use of oral glucocorticoids.
- Current or previous use of Arthritis Power™ by the patient.
- Lack of access to an ArthritisPower™ compatible device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or computer)
- Inability or unwillingness to participate with using the ArthritisPower™ app for this study.