Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Alaska Native person (based on self-reported race/ethnicity) and resides in Alaska
- Age 19 years or older
- Both men and women will be included
- Smoked at least 1 cigarette per day over the past 7 day period
- If other tobacco use, cigarettes are the main tobacco product used
- Considering or willing to make a quit attempt
- Has access to Broadband (high speed) Internet on mobile phone, at home, work, or other location.
- Has an existing Facebook account or willing to set up an account prior to study enrollment.
- For past 3 months not enrolled in a program or using pharmacotherapy to stop smoking