Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Male and female subjects ≥18 years of age.
- Diagnosis of CRC or unexplained cough for at least 1 year.
- A awake average cough frequency of ≥10 coughs/ hour, as assessed using an ACM during the screening period.
- Subjects with respiratory tract infection (<4 weeks prior to study start)
- Current smokers or ex-smokers with <6 months' abstinence or cumulative history of >10 pack years
- Treatment with Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors within 3 months of screening
- FEV1 <80% predicted, measured at screening using spirometry
- History of cystic fibrosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, clinically significant bronchiectasis, moderate to severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Any clinically significant abnormal laboratory test result(s)
- Inability to comply with the use of prohibited and allowed medications as described in the protocol.