Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville and Rochester patients
- Ages18 to 99
- Participants of Studies IRB 746-04 and IRB 14-03
- Have returned a completed risk factor questionnaire and provided sample
- Signed the consent form stating their samples and data may be used for other studies
- Family members of patients that have confirmed RCC.
- Mayo Clinic patients that are have not been consented to Studies IRB 746- 04 or IRB 14-03.