Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
Patients must meet the following inclusion criteria to participate in this registry.
- Patient is between the ages of 12 and 65 years old at the time of surgery
- Has at least one cartilage defect present in the knee joint
- Has a defect as determined by a medical professional
- Is a candidate for the surgical use of fresh osteochondral allografts for a primary or revision procedure
- Has the ability to understand the requirements of the registry, to provide written informed consent and to comply with the registry protocol
Patients must not meet any of the following criteria to be considered for this clinical trial.