Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subjects with the ability to understand and consent to releasing their extirpated prostate or kidney for use in this study, if required by the site.
- Prostates with a confirmed biopsy demonstrating adenocarcinoma removed via a radical prostatectomy.
- Prostates with biopsy confirmed recurrent adenocarcinoma removed via a salvage radical prostatectomy.
- Prostates with or without cancer that have been removed via a radical cystoprostatectomy or pelvic exenteration.
- Kidneys removed via a total or partial nephrectomy – no enucleations will be used.