Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age <17 years old at diagnosis of MN (this is diagnosis age only)
- Present age less than 21 years old
- Biopsy proven Membranous Nephropathy in all patients.
- Secondary Membranous Nephropathy (non-infectious etiology) will be used as controls.
- Secondary MN due to infectious causes.
- Inability or unwillingness of individual or legal guardian/representative to give written informed consent.