Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Individuals (male or female) who are being considered for the kidney donor program.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No prior history of kidney cancer
- Can understand and sign informed consent.
- Willing to provide clinical data and a blood and urine sample.
- Inability to understand and sign informed consent.
- Inability to come to Mayo Clinic for donor screening appointment.