Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Adult male and female patients, over 18 years
- Children male and female patients over 14 years
- Adult pregnant woman over 18 years that are undergoing surgical treatment for salivary gland diseases.
- Only patients with tumors involving the major or minor salivary glands that require surgical removal before normal delivery would be eligble for enrollement.
- Patients under the age of 14
- Unable to give informed consent