Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Between the ages of 13 and 25 years
- Participation in the Mayo Comprehensive Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center
- Ability to understand written English to complete standardized assessment measures
- 18 years of age and a parent of a child participating in the Mayo Comprehensive Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center.
- Cognitive deficits or language difficulties that would invalidate standardized assessment