Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subject understands the nature of the procedure and provides written informed consent.
- The patient is willing to be available for the appropriate follow-up for the duration of the study.
- Patient is considered a candidate for Thumb Hemiarthroplasty using Stablyx (should indicate which of the following apply)
- Osteoarthritis of the Thumb CMC joint, Eaton Stage II-IV
- Rheumatoid or Traumatic arthritis of the Thumb CMC joint
- Post fracture deformation or bone loss that presents as either a painful, unstable thumb, or a thumb with limited range of motion
- Patient has adequate bone and soft tissue quality
- Patient has one of the following conditions:
- Active infection, suspicion of colonization or latent infection
- Insufficient quantity or quality of bone and/or soft tissue
- Material sensitivity
- Patient is unwilling or unable to follow post-operative study and/or rehabilitation protocol including (but not limited to) the following items:
- Unable to adhere to protocol due to mental status
- Lacks transportation or other means to attend follow-up visits