Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Clinical diagnosis (by history and diagnostic angiographic features) ofspontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD )
- Patients with any clinically unstable cardiac condition (within 24 hours of) Lumason administration
- Known or suspected right-to-left, bi-directional,or transient right-to-left cardiac shunts
- History of hypersensitivity reactions to sulfurhexafluoride lipid microsphere components or to any of the inactive ingredients in Lumason
- Lack of visualization of the left ventricle at baseline study
- Pregnancy or lactation.