Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Scheduled for LDCT screening or have previously undergone the shared decision making session and are returning for their annual LDCT
- Current smoking (every day/some days)
- At least weekly use of the Internet
- Current ownership of cell phone with a text messaging plan
- Willing to receive study text messages.
- Ability to complete all aspects of the study
- Ability to provide signed informed consent
- Current (in the past 30 days) use of tobacco cessation medication or participation in tobacco cessation treatment.
- Those with a condition deemed by the investigators to be exclusionary to the study