Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patients will have presumed diagnosis of one of the following:
- AML (Acute Myelogenous Leukemia) FAB classification M0, M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7;
- ALL (Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia);
- CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia);
- CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia).
- Age 18 years old and older.
- Unstable blood pressure, electrolytes imbalance with clinical consequences.
- Known pregnancy.
- Age < 18 years.