Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Has a confirmed diagnosis of endogenous Cushing's syndrome.
- Requires medical treatment of hypercortisolemia.
- Meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Has type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Has impaired glucose tolerance.
- Has hypertension.
- Has non-endogenous source of hypercortisolemia
- Has uncontrolled, clinically significant hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
- Has poorly controlled hypertension
- Has Stage ≥ 4 renal failure