Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Individual with deleterious (pathogenic) or likely deleterious (likely pathogenic) mutation in a cancer susceptibility gene OR
- Individual with a variant of uncertain significance (VUS) in a cancer susceptibility gene OR
- Family members, either tested or not tested, who are part of a family known to be transmitting a deleterious or likely deleterious mutation or a variant of uncertain significance in a cancer predisposition gene.
- Inability or refusal to participate in consent discussion.
- Is less than 18 years old.