Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona: 16-001853
- Rochester, Minnesota: 16-001853
NCT ID: NCT02624570
Sponsor Protocol Number: CPKC412AUS56X