Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Adults (age 18+) with a diagnosis of epilepsy or seizures, or syncope or drowning or cardiac arrest or sudden death or an abnormal ECG suggestive of an arrhythmia.
- Family members (age 18+) of a patient with a history of epilepsy, seizure, cardiac arrest, sudden death, drowning, syncope or arrhythmia.
- Those who are unable to provide written consent.
- Prisoners (vulnerable population).
- Seizures secondary to ischemic events.
- Traumatic brain injury resulting in seizures.
- History of cranial surgery.
- History of brain tumor.