Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Subject must be at least 18 years old.
- Subject is able to understand the study procedures and provide informed consent.
- Subject is willing and able to complete the entire study as specified in the protocol, including the follow-up visits.
- Subject has lung lesion that is biopsy-proven cancer (of any type) or suspicious, with confirmation at the time of the procedure.
- Lung lesion(s) are reachable/treatable per clinician opinion.
- Subject can have other location of disease if it is controlled, or there are plans for control.
- Subject has 1 or more lung nodules (not more than 10), that have a mean diameter <3 cm on axial CT scan.
- Life expectancy ≥6 months
- Subject is pregnant or breast feeding.
- Subject has a significant clinical disease or condition, e.g. cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, renal, hepatic, hematological, psychiatric or neurologic that would preclude enrollment, as determined by the primary investigator.
- Subject has another location of disease that is not controlled, and there are no plans for control.
- Subject has more than 10 lung nodules.
- If subject has acute or chronic severe renal (kidney) insufficiency (glomerular filtration rate <30 mL/min/1.73m2 they will not receive contrast with imaging.
- Subject has renal dysfunction due to the hepato-renal syndrome or in the perioperative liver transplantation period.
- > 40 BMI