Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- The subject is a candidate for a therapeutic percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedure.
- The subject has documented chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Subject is in acute renal failure
- Assessment of ventricular function that cannot be accomplished without the use of the CM.
- Subject has acute STEMI within 72 hours prior to planned PCI procedure, or is currently having an acute STEMI.
- Subject is unable to undergo peri-procedural hydration.