Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Diagnosis of primary or secondary myelofibrosis as per World Health Organization 2008 criteria.
- Prior treatment with 1 or more JAK inhibitors (must meet one of the following criteria):
- Previous treatment with 1 or more JAK inhibitors (licensed or experimental) for a minimum duration of at least 4 weeks and failure to achieve or sustain adequate symptomatic control and/or achieve or sustain an adequate reduction of splenomegaly (Investigator's judgment);
- JAKi therapy discontinuation for unacceptable toxicity irrespective of the duration of therapy.
- Spleen at least 5 cm below the inferior left costal margin as measured by manual palpation.
- Symptomatic myelofibrosis
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0, 1 or 2
- Previous treatment with a licensed or experimental smoothened inhibitor.
- Other anti cancer therapy up to 14 days prior to enrollment, with the exception of hydroxyurea, which can be given up to 7 days prior to enrollment.
- Splenic irradiation within 3 months prior to enrollment.
- History of congenital long QT syndrome, or a baseline =>470 msec QTcF abnormality (average of the triplicate reading).