Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Patient must be ≥ 18 years of age
- Two or more GGO's or solid lesions suspicious for multifocal disease.
- Clinical diagnosis of N0
- No evidence of distant metastases
- No prior intra-thoracic radiation therapy (NOTE: Previous radiotherapy as part of treatment for head and neck, breast, or other non-thoracic cancer is permitted.), previous chemotherapy, or surgical resection for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- PFT's that show patient is capable of tolerating a lung resection.
- Non-pregnant and non-lactating. Women of child-bearing potential must have a negative urine or serum pregnancy test to participate in the study.
- Patient must be able to understand and willing to sign an IRB-approved informed consent document.