Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.
- 12 < 18 years of age
- Previously treated or untreated, unresectable Stage III or Stage IV malignant melanoma
- Karnofsky Performance Status (KPS) or Lansky Score ≥ 50
- Primary Ocular Melanoma
- Prior therapy with a Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Antigen 4 (CTLA-4) or Programmed death- 1 (PD-1) antagonist, or Programmed cell death- ligand 1 (PD-L1) or CD137 agonists
- Symptomatic brain metastases
- History of autoimmune diseases