Qualitative Research Services Pre-Consultation Checklist
Thank you for your interest in working with the Qualitative Research Services team in the Mayo Clinic Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery.
To help us provide efficient and effective assistance as we review your request for consultation on a project, please consider the following questions and include them in your proposal or protocol.
- Research question. What is the question you are trying to answer with this qualitative project?
- Contribution to the literature. Why is this project important? Have there been any qualitative studies done addressing your research question? Has there been a review of the literature?
- Protocol. Do you have a protocol or a brief synopsis to share?
- Resources. Is this qualitative study part of a grant or is there funding available? Is a study coordinator or other study staff available?
- Timeline. Do you have a time frame or deadline in mind?
Submit your request for a Qualitative Research Services consultation now.