Economic Evaluation Service Pre-consultation Checklist
Thank you for your interest in working with the Economic Evaluation Service team in the Mayo Clinic Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery.
To help us provide efficient and effective assistance as we review your request for consultation on an economic evaluation project, please provide the following contextual information in your email:
- Research question. What is the question you are trying to answer with this economic evaluation project?
- Contribution to the literature. Why is this project important?
- Previous studies. Have there been any economic evaluation studies done addressing your research question?
- Data sources. What data sources do you propose to use in the study? If proposed sources aren't publicly available, will you be able to gain access for the purposes of this evaluation?
- Previous reviews. Has there been a review of the literature?
- Resources. During your initial consultation, we'll discuss chargebacks and other costs. Please consider what funding sources will be charged for analyses. Also, please determine if you have study staff available to assist.
- Timeline. Is there a time frame or deadline that you have in mind?
- Abstract. Is there a particular conference abstract submission that you have in mind?
- Manuscript. Will you need assistance in manuscript development subsequent to the completion of the study?
Submit your request for an Economic Evaluation Service consultation now.
Return to Economic Evaluation Service main page.