Collaboration is a vital part of research success, and the O'Brien Urology Research Center has multiple collaborators who help conduct studies on nephrolithiasis, renal stones, recurrent kidney stones and development of new prevention and treatment strategies.
Our current external collaborators include:
- Julian A.T. Dow, D.Sc., Ph.D.
- Professor of Molecular and Integrative Physiology
- University of Glasgow
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Bruce W. Fouke, Ph.D.
- Professor of Geology
- Affiliate Professor of Microbiology
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- University of Illinois at Urbana
- Eva Furrow, V.M.D., Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Canine Genetics
- College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Marshall L. Stoller, M.D.
- Professor and Vice Chair of Urology
- University of California, San Francisco
- James C. Williams Jr., Ph.D.
- Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis