Aging, Vascular and Stroke
James F. Meschia, M.D., leads research in aging, vascular and stroke focusing on the etiology of cerebrovascular disease and aging blood vessels to elucidate the underlying mechanisms of vascular disease. Clinicians and researchers work together to not only understand the causes of the disorders but also to create treatments that will directly benefit patient care.
- Thomas G. Brott, M.D.
- Guojun Bu, Ph.D.
- Thomas Caulfield, Ph.D.
- Sandro Da Mesquita
- Nilufer Ertekin-Taner, M.D., Ph.D.
- John D. Fryer, Ph.D.
- Hugo Guerrero Cazares, M.D., Ph.D.
- Tsuneya Ikezu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Takahisa Kanekiyo, M.D., Ph.D.
- James F. Meschia, M.D.
- Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, M.D.
- Owen A. Ross, Ph.D.
- Rachel Sarabia Estrada, D.V.M., Ph.D.