The Center for Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology is led by an expert team of Mayo Clinic faculty and staff who provide direction and oversight of research activities through center committees.
Here are current members of the center's Administrative Committee and Biospecimens Committee.
Administrative Committee members
Sean J. Pittock, M.D.
- Charles L. Howe, Ph.D.
B. Mark Keegan, M.D.
Chair, Division of Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology
- Andrew McKeon, M.D. M.B., B.Ch.
- W. Oliver Tobin, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O., Ph.D.
- Gregory A. Worrell, M.D., Ph.D.
- LongJun (Long-Jun) Wu, Ph.D.
- John D. Port, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jan-Mendelt Tillema, M.D.
- Isobel A. Scarisbrick, Ph.D.
Joshua A. Derr
Research Operations Manager
Jessica A. Sagen, M.A.
Senior Program Coordinator
Tina M. Bro
Development Campaign Administrator
Biospecimens Committee members