The Center for Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology is led by an expert team of Mayo Clinic faculty and staff members who provide direction and oversight of research activities through center committees.
Here are current members of the center's Administrative Committee and Biospecimens Committee.
Administrative Committee members
- Sean J. Pittock, M.D.
- Charles L. Howe, Ph.D.
- B. Mark Keegan, M.D.
- Chair, Division of Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology
- Andrew McKeon, M.D. M.B., B.Ch.
- W. Oliver Tobin, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O., Ph.D.
- Isobel A. Scarisbrick, Ph.D.
- Center Director of Education
- Alfonso (Sebastian) S. Lopez Chiriboga, M.D.
- Department of Neurology, Florida
- John J. Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
- Nicholas (Nick) L. Zalewski, M.D.
- Department of Neurology, Arizona
- Michel Toledano, M.D.
- Department of Neurology, Division of Critical Care and Hospital Neurology, Rochester
- Joshua A. Derr
- Research Operations Manager
- Jessica A. Sagen, M.A.
- Senior Program Coordinator
- Vidya P. Iyer, M.A., M.B.A.
Development Campaign Administrator
Biospecimens Committee members