Each year, Mayo Clinic Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCaTS) offers classroom-based workshops focused on strengthening career development skills for investigators, postdoctoral fellows, medical and graduate students, and other members of the research team.
- Write Winning Grant Proposals addresses the conceptual and practical aspects associated with the grant-writing process.
- The NIH Career Development Awards workshop emphasizes the partnership of candidate, mentor and institution that is necessary to make career development award proposals successful. The Write Winning Grant Proposals workshop is a prerequisite of the NIH Career Development Awards workshop.
- Writing and Publishing High-Impact Research Manuscripts focuses on how to successfully publish original research manuscripts in biomedical journals.
- Write Winning Grant Proposals — Oct. 26, 2020 (full day)
- NIH Career Development Awards — Oct 27, 2020 (half day)
- Writing and Publishing High-Impact Research Manuscripts — Spring 2021 date to be announced
Registration information is available on each workshop's webpage.
For questions about the workshops, please contact CCaTS Education Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.