Final Manuscript Requirements
Cite the grant
Because you received funding through CCaTS and may have used CCaTS services to support your research, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) requires you to cite the grant in your manuscript. Use the citation below or see Citing CCaTS in Publications for details.
This publication (or project) was made possible by the CTSA Grant UL1 TR002377 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Submit your manuscript to a journal
Your manuscript should be submitted to a reputable, peer-reviewed, national journal. The submission number sent to you will be forwarded on to CCaTS.
After submitting your manuscript to a journal
Submit the following to your Postdoctoral Certificate Program education specialist:
- Manuscript (ensuring our grant has been cited appropriately)
- Mentor summary statement (an email from your mentor is acceptable) stating:
- The research was conducted by you (the scholar) and is scientifically sound
- The manuscript is accurate and clearly written
- You (the scholar) are the primary author of the manuscript
- All the journals that you are submitting to
- Journal name and submission number
Your manuscript is then reviewed by the CCaTS Postdoctoral Programs Committee for approval and program completion.
The CCaTS Education Contacts page contains a listing of team members who can assist you with questions.