Educator of the Year
2018 CCaTS Educator of the Year
Predoctoral Education Program Director Anthony J. Windebank, M.D., and 2018 CCaTS Educator of the Year Alexandra J. Greenberg-Worisek, Ph.D.
- Alexandra J. Greenberg-Worisek, Ph.D., Health Sciences Research
- 2017 — Walter A. Rocca, M.D., Health Sciences Research
- 2016 — Colin P. West, M.D., Ph.D., General Internal Medicine
- 2015 — Joyce (Joy) E. Balls-Berry, Ph.D., Office for Community Engagement in Research
- 2014 — Jon O. Ebbert, M.D., Community Internal Medicine
- 2013 — Felicity T. Enders, Ph.D., Health Sciences Research
- 2012 — Anthony J. Windebank, M.D., Neurology
- 2011 — Robert M. Jacobson, M.D., Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- 2010 — W. Charles Huskins, M.D., Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- 2008 — Walter A. Rocca, M.D., Health Sciences Research
Mayo Clinic Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCaTS) Education Resources has presented the Educator of the Year award since 2008 to a member of the Mayo Clinic faculty who has made outstanding contributions to clinical and translational research education.
Scholars and faculty members from all CCaTS predoctoral and postdoctoral programs are asked to nominate exceptional members of the teaching faculty for selection as Educator of the Year.
The nominee must have:
- Master's, teaching or examining privileges in Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences or other equivalent privileges in Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- A significant role — such as course director, co-director or major contributor — in one or more current, credit-bearing courses offered in Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science