Mixed Methods Research
The Mixed Methods Research concentration prepares scholars to:
- Describe and implement key techniques in qualitative research.
- Differentiate between mixed method and multimethod research.
- Identify and explain key ethical issues associated with mixed methods research, such as those associated with community-engaged research.
- Develop mixed methods research protocols to answer research questions of interest.
- Critically evaluate published research in the mixed methods space, identifying strengths and weaknesses, and future directions.
||Qualitative Research Design, Methods and Analysis
||Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research for Translational Science
||Introduction to Survey Research
||Introduction to Health Services Research and Policy