The Clinical Trials concentration prepares scholars to:
- Describe the major study designs used in clinical trials.
- Explain key similarities and differences between various clinical trial designs.
- Evaluate clinical research questions and determine which trial design would best answer a given study question, keeping feasibility in mind.
- Write clinical trial protocols based on their own research questions of interest.
- Critique novel clinical trial designs in development, such as n-of-1 and adaptive trials.
Nathan P. Staff, M.D., Ph.D.
||Regulatory Issues in Clinical Research
||Introduction to Regulatory Science
||Introduction to Utilizing Statistical Software in Clinical and Translational Research
||Clinical Trials: Design and Conduct
||The Science of Team Science: Strategies for Success