Tier 1: Self-service
The Cytometry and Cell Imaging Laboratory offers self-service use of all microscopes, slide scanners and analytical flow cytometers. Training is mandatory to access all self-service equipment, including:
- Confocal microscope.
- EVOS M5000 microscope.
- Aperio AT2 slide scanner.
- Pannoramic 250 slide scanner.
- Attune NxT flow cytometer.
- Aurora flow cytometer.
- Aria cell sorter.
- SH800 cell sorter.
Tier 2: Staff-provided services
The Cytometry and Cell Imaging Laboratory offers sorting services for both cell sorters. Sorter training is available for labs that require frequent sorting services. Services include:
- Cell sorting with SH800 cell sorter.
- Cell sorting with Aria cell sorter.
- Mass cytometry (CyTOF) data acquisition.
Tier 3: Equipment-adjacent services
The Cytometry and Cell images lab offers CyTOF sample staining and data acquisition services including:
- Staff time.
- CyTOF sample staining.