Research of the shoulder, elbow and hand, both clinical and in the biomechanics laboratory.
Current projects include techniques of rotator cuff repair, biomechanics of total shoulder replacement and elbow fracture and arthritis projects.
- Emeritus, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Professor of Orthopedics
- Fellow - 7/1/1999-10/1/1999 3 month Traveling Fellow, Microsurgery Siriraj Hospital
- Fellow - 7/1/1999-10/1/1999 3 month Traveling Fellow, Microsurgery Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Fellow - Hand Fellow Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Fellow - Shoulder and Elbow Fellow Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Resident - Orthopaedic Surgery Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Internship - General Surgery National Naval Medical Center
- MD Cornell University
- BA Columbia University