My research involves:
- Developing stem cells for the use in cases of macular degeneration or retinitis pigmentosa.
- Determining what is the ocular milieu in cases of retinal disease using nanoliter testing systems.
- Determining the toxicity of intraocular chemotherapeutic agents.
- Continued evaluation of the use of dynamic imaging studies in cases of ocular melanomas and lymphomas to diagnose and follow the response of these entities to therapeutic treatments.
- Emeritus, Department of Ophthalmology
- Emeritus, Department of Molecular Medicine
- Professor of Ophthalmology
- Scholarship - MPH University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellow - Ocular Oncology Wills Eye Hospital, School of Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
- MBA University of Iowa
- Fellow - Retina Research Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Fellow - Vitreoretinal Surgery Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Chief Resident - Ophthalmology University of Illinois at Chicago
- Resident - Ophthalmology University of Illinois at Chicago
- Internship - Internal Medicine Tulane Affiliated Hospitals - Charity Hospital
- MD Tulane University School of Medicine
- MS University of Chicago
- BA University of Chicago