Yuan-Ping Pang, Ph.D., directs the Computer-Aided Molecular Design Laboratory at Mayo Clinic. His research focuses on advancing artificial intelligence methods for biomedical research and increasing fundamental knowledge of autocatalysis, amidation and the origin of life.
- Advancement of cancer immunotherapies
- New treatment for autoimmune diseases
- Prevention of mosquito-borne diseases
Significance to patient care
The goal of Dr. Pang's research is to find proactive ways to prevent diseases rather than treating them reactively.
See my publications
- Consultant, Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Consultant, Department of Physiology & Biomedical Engineering
- Professor of Biophysics
- Professor of Pharmacology
- Sabbatical Study - Computational Chemistry University of California, San Francisco
- Ph.D. - Synthetic Chemistry University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
- MS Training - Biochemistry / Neuroscience Shanghai Institute of Physiology
- BS - Physical Chemistry Xiamen University