The research interests of Daniel S. Elliott, M.D., are primarily in female urology, prolapse, vaginal mesh complications and artificial urinary sphincter for the treatment of male incontinence.
- Consultant, Department of Urology
- Professor of Urology
- Fellow - Neurourology, Urodynamics and Voiding Dysfunction Baylor College of Medicine
- Resident - Urologic Surgery Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - General Surgery Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD School of Medicine, Loma Linda University
- BS - Biological Science Biola University