James E. Colletti, M.D., is a primary investigator on multiple studies in the field of medical education.
- Interview and recruitment processes for medical education
- The development of educational metrics
- Emotional intelligence and feedback in education
Significance to patient care
The long-term goal of Dr. Colletti's research is to improve medical education and educational processes.
- Recipient, Program Director Recognition Award, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 2015
- Recipient, Joe Lex Educator of the Year Award, American Academy of Emergency Medicine, 2012
- Recipient, Young Educator Award, American Academy of Emergency Medicine, 2007
- Recipient, Faculty Teaching Award, Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors, 2006
- Teacher of the Year Hall of Fame, Department of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic, 2005