The Immunochemical Core at Mayo Clinic is a specialized facility that provides immunochemical, chemistry and immune testing at an affordable cost to clinical and basic science researchers.
- Accurate and timely measurement of analytes
- Rapid development and validation of novel assays by experienced Development Team
- Strong development team for validation of novel assays and improvement of current assay methodology
- Automated chemistry and immunoassay analyzers, liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) systems for small-molecule and peptide analysis
- Enzyme linked immunosorbent (ELISA) and radioimmunoassay (RIA) procedures for various analytes
- Ability to perform most commercially available assays of kits on current platforms
- Typical sample formats are blood components (serum, plasma), urine and saliva
The core's services are available to Mayo Clinic investigators and external customers who are conducting protocols approved by the Institutional Review Board or Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee. For more information, please contact the core.