The multidisciplinary nature of the Ultrasound Research Center enhances development and application of ultrasound technology at Mayo Clinic by providing an area where ideas, challenges and experiences are freely exchanged to drive ultrasound research toward one common goal: enhancing patient care.
Find Mayo Clinic researchers by searching areas of expertise on Pure Experts.
Investigators and labs conducting ultrasound research at Mayo Clinic include:
- Azra Alizad, M.D.
- Marek Belohlavek, M.D., Ph.D.
- Shigao Chen, Ph.D.
- Bradley J. Erickson, M.D., Ph.D. — Radiology Informatics Laboratory
- Mostafa Fatemi, Ph.D.
- James F. Greenleaf, Ph.D. — Ultrasound Imaging Laboratory
- Patricia A. Pellikka, M.D.
- Y.S. Prakash, M.D., Ph.D. — Pulmonary Cell Biology Laboratory
- Matthew W. Urban, Ph.D.
- Xiaoming Zhang, Ph.D.
In addition, several departments at Mayo Clinic drive new innovations in ultrasound through strong research programs and clinical practice, including:
Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
Department of Radiology Research
Department of Orthopedic Surgery Research
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Research
Department of Surgery