Mayo Clinic has one of the world's largest and most experienced groups of clinical kidney specialists (nephrologists). Each year Mayo provides care for more than 4,000 patients with a variety of kidney diseases, including uncommon and rare conditions. Clinical services for patients with kidney-related concerns are available at all three Mayo Clinic campuses.
Mayo's multidisciplinary, collaborative approach means that patients receive world-class care and access to cutting-edge research from experts in areas including:
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Geriatric medicine and gerontology
- Endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and nutrition
- Health sciences research
- Laboratory medicine and pathology
- Molecular pharmacology and experimental therapeutics
- Nephrology and hypertension
- Physiology and biomedical engineering
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Obstetrics and gynecology
To learn more about clinical services, visit the Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at Mayo Clinic.