Mayo Clinic HOUSES Program and Mayo Clinic collaborative projects include:
Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Community pediatrics and adolescent medicine. Asthma exacerbation and prognosis.
- Gastroenterology. Early identification of celiac disease.
- Family medicine. Depression triage.
- Mayo Clinic Biobank. Accidental falls, selection bias and survey discrepancy rate.
- Rochester Epidemiology Project. Multimorbidity and aging.
- Community pediatric and adolescent medicine. Health disparities, obesity, dyslipidemia and concussion.
- Primary care internal medicine. Multimorbidity, drug-gene pairing mismatch, diabetes, breast cancer screening, discharge to nursing home and diabetic ketoacidosis in pregnancy.
- Pulmonary and critical care. End-of-life care, influenza and pneumococcal vaccinations, and smoking cessation.
- Neurology. Stroke and glioma.
- Family medicine. Vitamin D, depression, human papillomavirus (HPV), osteoporotic fracture, diabetes and readmission.
- Anesthesiology. Cognitive function and neuropsychological and behavioral outcomes.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation. Traumatic brain injury.
- Project-specific. Myocardial infarction, rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid.
- Anesthesiology. Mayo Anesthesia Safety in Kids (MASK) study.
- Bioinformatics. Asthma characterization using natural language processing.
- Allergy. Pneumococcal vaccine (PPSV23) response.
- Internal medicine.
- Development of a composite sociodemographic risk index.
- Age-related changes in steroid metabolome.
- Acculturation and breast cancer screening among Asian Americans.
- Department of Medicine. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) study, steroid metabolism and Fostering African American Improvement in Total Health (FAITH!) heart-health study.
- Outreach for flu vaccine.
- Outreach for COVID-19 vaccine.
External collaborative projects
- Minnesota Department of Health. Air pollution and asthma outcome.
- Sanford Children's Hospital, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Asthma control status.
- County and city governments. Ramsey County, Dodge County, Goodhue County, Wabasha County, Hennepin County, City of Minneapolis.
- Boston Children's Hospital. Autism spectrum disorder.
- Yale Health. Family-Specific Genetic Variants Contributing to Asthma Susceptibility (FAstGen) study.